Aubo Industrial Robots
Collaborative Lightweight Robots
|Technical Specifications||AUBO i-Series|
|Payload||3 Kg||5 Kg||10 Kg|
|Reach||625 mm||924 mm||1350 mm|
|Repeatability||+/- 0.03 mm||+/- 0.02 mm||+/- 0.05 mm|
|Linear Velocity||≤ 1.9 m/s||2.8 m/s||≤ 4.0 m/s|
- Guide to teach (inverse kinematics motion planning), this manual operation of the robot enables quick and easy programing of the robot by demonstration without any programing skills.
- Works side by side with human operator without safety fence, laser or sensors (after a risk assessment is preformed).
- Teach pendent user interface for programing (forward kinematics) enables online programing and simulation via a touch screen tablet.
- Lightweight, flexible, easy to re-purpose this robot weighs in under 24Kg.
- Designed in accordance with Pl d and ISO 10218-1 (5.10.5 power and force limiting) safety requirements and compliant with most all specifications for collaborative robot operation.
- Power and force limiting design brings robot to a protective stop if limits are exceeded or a collision is detected. Speed and force can be adjusted to fit and optimize any application easily.
- Sensors embedded in motor drives provide real-time feedback to prevent dangerous situations.
- Emergency stop buttons are positioned on teach pendent and control box with a braking distance less than 1mm.
Open Source Architecture:
- CAN bus network used in this robot for multiple microcontrollers to communicate with each other.
- ROS (Robot Operating System) compatibility is supported through an API.
- Hardware adopts bus protocols with open I/O interface extensions.
- Easily integrate robot into existing production systems.
Return On Investment (ROI):
- Low cost of ownership, no programing skills needed, and ease of integration into a system all add up to a quick return on your investment.
- Short run, high mix environment job like Lab automation or machine tending are prime examples of industries needing fast redeployment.
- Floor space is a premium cost at most company’s usually more than the equipment. A small foot print, lightweight robot will be a huge benefit for any size company’s cost of production.
- Repurpose, redeploy and or reinvent applications with the same robot.
- Vison systems can be easily integrated into controller.
- The software system can be functionally extended as desired by plug-ins.
Examples for typical applications
of collaborative robots: